- Tsukitei Hosei
- February 15, 1968
- Blood type
Rakugoka. He belongs to Yoshimoto Creative Agency Osaka Headquarters.
He is a 6th NSC student. He is 166 cm tall. He is his real name and old stage name “Yamasaki Hosei”.
Born in Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture.
From January 2013, his stage name was changed from his real name, Yamasaki Hosei, to the Koza name “Tsukitei Hosei”.
He is a member of the Kamigata Rakugo Association.
His debayashi is “Yamazaki Ichiban”.
- Entered Tokyo with a combination called “TEAM-0”.
- Later, he appeared in the first regular appearance program, “Downtown no Gaki no Tsukaiya Arahende !!”.
- Received the 12th ABC Owarai Rookie Grand Prix Best Rookie Award.
To a Solo Entertainer
- “TEAM-0” is disbanded. Started activities as a solo entertainer.
- In “Tensai TV kun”, he will be the third moderator with Risa Stegmayer. Singing the theme song “Yamazaki Ichiban!” Of the animation “Class King Yamazaki” that was broadcast on TV Tokyo, it will be made into a CD.
- The female idol duo “AiAi” will debut from the program “Kunisho Ongaku Kobo” broadcast on Yoshimoto Fandango TV. Published “Usagi / Kunimasa’s Life Rose Counseling Center-For those who are addicted to the mud of suffering” co-authored with Usagi Nakamura. In 2006, he wrote and composed “Birthday” and “Legendary Wolf” in Ayumi Murata’s second album “Happy Candy”.
- Published his first photo book & essay “Miracle”.
- Published “Why I became a rakugoka”.
- Published “Rakugo is wonderful – 10 years of Rakugoka, the teachings of life taught by Neta”.
- Ho-Say (Tsukitei Hosei) Released the song “Signature Pin” that challenged the fusion of “Rakugo x Music” as a music project.
To a Tsukitei Hosei
- May 2008
- He was allowed to call himself “Tsukitei Hosei” by Happo Tsukitei, and performed “Amidaike” rakugo at the study session of Happo on May 11. On December 8th of the same year, he went up to Takaza as a rakugo storyteller at Kyobashi Kazuki.
- Dec. 2009
- He joined the Kamigata Rakugo Association.
- Feb. 2019
- He became a temporary lecturer at Tokyo University of Science.
As Tsukitei Hosei
Musubi-mitsu-gashiwa is a fixed crest of Katsura Beichou family, but Tsukitei family uses a moon crest as a change crest.
He met rakugo just before I turned 40.
The first rakugo story I heard in my life was Shijaku Katsura’s “Takatsu no Tomi.” According to him, he woke up to rakugo as if there was such an interesting performing art in Japan.
After that, Homasa began to think “I want to try it, not just listen to it”, and started studying rakugo in earnest and started studying Rakugo.
This is because he applied for an introduction to Happo through Tsukitei Hachimitsu. He made his debut as a guest performer at the Rakugo party in Tsukitei Happo on May 11, 2008, and was officially named “Tsukitei Hosei” by Happo at the launch.
From January 1, 2013, the stage name will be unified to “Tsukitei Hosei” including during talent activities.
In January 2017, an overseas performance was held in Sydney, and it became a big topic with such a great success that additional seats appeared on the day.
May 11, 2018 Namba Grand Kagetsu 10th Anniversary Rakugo Party.
A solo performance at Namba Grand Kagetsu, the first comedy sanctuary.
Published a book “Rakugo is wonderful” on the day.
Special envoy for public relations in Tsubata Town, Ishikawa Prefecture. Including a temporary lecturer at Tokyo University of Science, he also holds lectures. Nowadays, the sincere narrative that dispels the image of variety shows and the polite rakugo have become popular, and “the most interesting rakugo storyteller I have ever seen”, “the narrative is wonderful, and it is easy for beginners to enter”.
There are many praises such as “very good”.
While sprinkling the “essence of laughter” that has been cultivated as an entertainer by turning from a comedian to a rakugo path, we are fully delivering the refined world of classical rakugo to everyone in Japan.